Get No Payments &No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more when you checkout with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit.
Standing Seam Roof Anchor 4 Piece Pro Pack With Torque Wrench
The "Standing Seam Roof Anchor 1" a.k.a. "SSRA1" is a revolutionary product allowing homeowners,building owners, and contractors to work safely on standing seam roofs without penetrating the panels. Engineered to revolutionize fall protection anchorage attachment on Standing Seam Roofs! The patented, non-penetrating design of this life saving device is unlike anything currently available. It consists of a solid 6061-T6 aluminum body with 12 stainless steel set screws and 12 nylon tipped stainless steel set screws. The standard assembly also includes a 5,000 lbs certified d-ring for single man attachment. It arrives ready to use as a single seam, single user anchor.
The SSRA1 has several distinct advantages for homeowners, building owners, and contractors:
- Only 4.5 lbs! World's lightest OSHA/ANSI 5,000 lbs certified anchor. Installs in minutes with basic hand tools (See Installation Video). Can be used for temporary or permanent attachment.
- Patented, universal fit design works on over 500 Standing Seam Panel Profiles with no reassembly required! Fits t-seams, bulb seams, SnapLok, single lok, double lok, MR-24, etc. No other anchor fits as many profiles. List of compatible profiles can be found on the Panel Matrix Page.
- ANSI ASTM B-117 Salt Spray tested, non-corrosive aluminum and stainless steel components. Can be powdercoated to color match roofs for permanent installations.
- Made in USA with a Lifetime Life Saving Warranty.
- Clean, low profile attachment to the seam minimizes tripping hazards and is less obtrusive on permanent attachments.
- OSHA/ANSI tested to 5,000 lbs in ALL directions of pull. Workers can access both sides of the roof without having to reposition the anchor. Test report can be reviewed on the Test Report Page.
- The only certified component system for mounting just about anything to a standing seam roof. The interchangeable mount allows for attachment of devices from various fall protection manufacturers. Can be used for attachment of roof jacks, walk boards, SRLs, horizontal lifelines, ladder anchoring, etc.
· (4) 6061-T6 Aluminum Body- patented universal fit
· (4) 5,000 lbs certified D-Ring (Installed)
· (4) packs of 12 stainless steel, Cupped Tip set screws (Installed)
· (4) packs of 12 stainless steel, Nylon Tip set screws
· (4) Owner's Manuals
· (4) 3/16 Hex Bits
· Torque Wrench with 3/16" socket bit
Backed with a Lifetime Warranty!
* For short term anchor attachment, we recommend using the optional Nylon Tipped Set Screws for less chance of seam scratching.
**Free Shipping is for Continental U.S. ground service only.