Get No Payments &No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more when you checkout with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit.
This kit was designed with the roofing contractor and solar installer in mind. It combines our popular 8 piece Contractor Pack, Torque Wrench Kit, 4 of our SSRA2 Roof Jack Adapters, and a 60' Falltech Horizontal Lifeline system to allow for maximum mobility.
The Standing Seam Roof Anchor (SSRA1) is a revolutionary product allowing homeowners,building owners, and contractors to work safely on standing seam roofs without penetrating the panels. Engineered to revolutionize fall protection anchorage attachment on Standing Seam Roofs! The patented, non-penetrating design of this life saving device is unlike anything currently available. It consists of a solid 6061-T6 aluminum body with 12 stainless steel set screws and 12 nylon tipped stainless steel set screws. The standard assembly also includes a 5,000 lbs certified d-ring for single man attachment. It arrives ready to use as a single seam, single user anchor.
The SSRA1 has several distinct advantages for homeowners, building owners, and contractors:
- Only 4.5 lbs! World's lightest OSHA/ANSI 5,000 lbs certified anchor. Installs in minutes with basic hand tools (See Installation Video). Can be used for temporary or permanent attachment.
- Patented, universal fit design works on over 500 Standing Seam Panel Profiles with no reassembly required! Fits t-seams, bulb seams, SnapLok, single lok, double lok, MR-24, etc. No other anchor fits as many profiles. List of compatible profiles can be found on the Panel Matrix Page.
- ANSI ASTM B-117 Salt Spray tested, non-corrosive aluminum and stainless steel components. Can be powdercoated to color match roofs for permanent installations.
- Made in USA with a Lifetime Life Saving Warranty.
- Clean, low profile attachment to the seam minimizes tripping hazards and is less obtrusive on permanent attachments.
- OSHA/ANSI tested to 5,000 lbs in ALL directions of pull. Workers can access both sides of the roof without having to reposition the anchor. Test report can be reviewed on the Test Report Page.
- The only certified component system for mounting just about anything to a standing seam roof. The interchangeable mount allows for attachment of devices from various fall protection manufacturers. Can be used for attachment of roof jacks, walk boards, SRLs, horizontal lifelines, ladder anchoring, etc.
The SSRA2 - Roof Jack Adapter is part of the Standing Seam Roof Anchor system. They allow you to mount 2"x10" walkboards to over 500 standing seam roof panels. The SSRA2 adapter plate simply mounts on top of a Standing Seam Roof Anchor(SSRA1) that has had the D-ring removed. It is constructed of solid 6061-T6 aluminum with stainless steel hardware. The adjustable height stabilizer legs provide a steady mounting bracket on hundreds of different seams.
Brackets should be mounted every 8' with one worker allowed per 8' of walk board. The angle of the jack is adjustable to fit roofs up to 12/12 pitch.
The SSRA2 Roof Jacks are sold in pairs and may be used with existing Standing Seam Roof Anchors you already own or you can add anchors to your order at checkout. Each Roof Jack requires one Standing Seam Roof Anchor.
60' 2-person Horizontal Lifeline System Includes 12 Strand Synthetic Rope, won't scratch metal roof panels. Alloy Steel Line Tensioner, Two Carabiners, Two O-rings and Pass-through Anchors with Storage Bag.
- Can be used with Standing Seam Roof Anchors as attachment points, sold separately at checkout.
- Requires no special tools and can be installed and removed in minutes
- Requires use of shock absorbing lanyard or self-retracting device for fall arrest
· (8) 6061-T6 Aluminum Body- patented universal fit design
· (8) 5,000 lbs certified D-Ring (Installed)
· (8) packs of 12 stainless steel, Cupped Tip set screws (Installed)
· (8) packs of 12 stainless steel, Nylon Tip set screws
· (8) Owner's Manuals
· (8) 3/16 Hex Bits
· Lifetime Life Saving Warranty
(4) SSRA2 Roof Jack Adapters
(1) Torque Wrench
(1) 60' 2-person Falltech Horizontal Lifeline System
(1) 1/4" drive x 3/16" hex bit
*For short term anchor attachment, we recommend using the optional Nylon Tipped Set Screws for less chance of seam scratching.
**Free Shipping is for Continental U.S. ground service only.